Saturday, October 22, 2011

How Ole Miss and Temple and interwiined today

Last year, I went on a wild goose chase in search of a Temple game that was listed on ESPN Game Plan, Direct TV (Channel 790).
I called a well-known sports, err, TV establishment and they said, "Sure, we have it. C'mon down."
So I made the 45-minute trip downtown and one of the kids got up on a chair, fiddled with a TV for 15 minutes and said, "Sorry, we don't have that channel."
Fox and Hound Center City assures me they will have that channel today.
A guy named Jason Paxson, the managing general partner, emailed me that confirmation yesterday.
For those of you who don't want to make the trip and are at home, the TV fates of Ole Miss and Temple are interwined today.
If you can get Arkansas and Ole Miss at noon (Direct TV, Channel 790), you will also be able to get Temple at Bowling Green at 3:30. Otherwise, you are stuck watching on computer (ESPN3). I hate watching on computer.